*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1471917-TV-Series-ChangeTransform/cid/972336-with-your-best-friend-at-home
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1471917
Change or transform the characters of your favorite TV shows in any way you like!
This choice: with your best friend at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

with your best friend at home

    by: Black angel
You are with your best friend Keely Teslow alone in your room and the rest of your family is going out. You get the wizer, a object of the future and choose the morph menu. "We can begin with the morph-night", you say. "Ok. What are the rules?", Keely asks. "We morph the other for an hour. In this time we can do with him what we want, but nothing that would kill the person. After the time is over the person is on the round." "Ok. I begin." "Ok. here is the wizer." "Ok. Here it comes!" and immediately you are ...

You have the following choices:

1. an object

*Noteb*
2. a baby

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Black angel (UN: jesurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1471917-TV-Series-ChangeTransform/cid/972336-with-your-best-friend-at-home