*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/912082-gradually-more-and-more-ok-with-lezbi-stuff
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: gradually more and more ok with lez/bi stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

gradually more and more ok with lez/bi stuff

    by: Unknown
I don't seem so grossed out at a girl bear's pussy on my mouth and chin. I decide to take another lick. For the taste of peaches, not for the sexual part. That's gross. I feel myself loosen up a bit more. The cub smiles and leans over onto my belly. Her snout is between my legs, but it's ok cause she's just laying there. Besides, my summer dress is in the way. I take another lick, this time from the slit's front to its back. Peaches moans. I actually feel myself getting damp down there, underneath her chin. She reaches down for the hem of my dress. I don't really like it, but I don't stop her. I lick again, this time putting my tongue between the furry lips. I get a mouthful of peach juice. It tastes heavenly. The only thing it needs to be complete is cream too. Not Cream, her mom, of course. Cream as in milk. Peaches pulls my dress up farther, exposing my panties. She takes a claw and pulls those off.

Wait. Why am I not freaking out? I'm not even 18 yet. I can't have sex. I guess if it's with a girl bear, it's ok cause it's not really sex, it's just licking and rubbing.... I take another lick and my pussy twinges. She puts a hairy paw on my slit and rubs. I can't take it anymore. I lean my head back and shove my arm up her hairy hole as far as it will go. It goes in just less than a foot. Amazing. She decides to tease me more by continuing her painfully slow progression. She licks my slit, then licks it again, entering the hole this time. She sticks her tongue inside a little. Perfect timing! Just as she pulls her tongue out, I wrap my legs around her head and pull her snout to my mound. The thing is, It didn't stop at the surface like I was expecting it to. It went inside! It feels sooo goooood!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cream (Peaches' mom) walks in.

*Noteb*
2. Daddy (Peaches' dad) walks in.

*Noteb*
3. Peaches and Goldi keep going.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/912082-gradually-more-and-more-ok-with-lezbi-stuff