*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/753458-Rope-autoerotic-asphyxiation
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Rope (autoerotic asphyxiation)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rope (autoerotic asphyxiation)

    by: Unknown
She grabbed the ropes and smirked and she thought to herself I can make myself go. The idea of being choked and the thought of being thrown around maked her horny as hell. She took the rope and tied in around her throut tight enough that she was still able to breathe but she could fell the pleasure of choking. As she did it her breathing got heavyer and she started gasping for air but the thrill of all of this excitment kepted making her wetter and wetter that she had to place her free hand down there and start fingering herself. She started biting her lip and aggresivly moaning. She gribbed the rope a little bit tighter and she felt it start cumming morea nad more then she orgasmed all over the floor. She untied the rope and lied it down. This excitment made her want more as she looked down at her orgasm liquids on the floor.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go on for more autoerotic excitment

2. Go out and get laid!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/753458-Rope-autoerotic-asphyxiation