*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/611525-later-at-work-Tea-snacking-on-the-spare-burgers
by FatFan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1465128
Your favourite females of Yugioh and Yugioh GX gain weight
This choice: later at work, Tea snacking on the spare burgers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

later at work, Tea snacking on the spare burgers

    by: Unknown
At the end of another long shift, Tea found herself cleaning up behind the counter, still furious with Joey for his comments earlier that day. She scrubbed over the food preparation area viciously with the rough side of the sponge, imagining it was a certain blond's face underneath, the cleaner working up into a light froth from how thoroughly it was being scrubbed. "Stupid Joey," she muttered to herself softly, moving over to the sink to wring the sponge out, "Just because he can eat all he wants and not gain a pound.." Running water over the sponge to get out the remains of cleaner and food bits, Tea let it rest against the side to dry out, standing back with her hands on her hips to look at her work. Every surface was positively gleaming under the fluorescent lights, and it seemed at last she was able to go home. Turning off the lights in the cleaning closet, she moved back into the kitchen, stilling on noticing the tray of burgers that had been left on the side, a note resting on the top of them.

'Tea,

Some jerk ordered these and did a runner. Just throw them out when you're done.

Rochelle'

Staring at the tray, Tea could feel her stomach growling under the apron of her uniform, the burgers still fresh enough to smell very good. She hadn't had a chance to get anything to eat since lunchtime, and she was almost salivating from the thick, juicy burgers piled on top of one another. "I already took out the trash," she muttered to herself with a sigh, their boss was strict when it came to their garbage output, he wouldn't be impressed with Tea using a fresh bag for the burgers, or even just leaving them there. Joey's words came back to her again, she rested the palm of her hand against her stomach as it gurgled noisily once again. Fury overtook her, she pulled the tray closer, her chest heaving gently as she took the first burger into her hand. "If you think I'm so fat, Joey Wheeler," she tore into the burger, chewing fast, "Then it won't matter if I eat all of these then, will it?!" Tea ate the first few easily, only stopping to lick at her fingers between gulps, only to stare at the rest of them as she swallowed the last bite. She was full, given she was on the slender side still, but her anger was still racing through her. She was determined to finish the pile, to prove a point she wasn't even sure of. Rubbing over her stomach to try and ease the slight pain she was in, she picked up another burger, taking a large bit out of it and chewing slowly to savor the taste.

She worked through the burgers methodically, chewing and swallowing determinedly against how painfully full she felt, barely stopping to breath until she had just a bite of the last burger left; having put away over twenty of them. "Ooh... I feel so full," Tea reached down to rub her bloated gut, her belly sticking out under her apron as if she was expecting to give birth at any moment, the material that usually fell so loosely over her flat stomach tight and rippled from the food she had quite literally packed away into it. Looking at the last bite of burger, Tea tossed it into her mouth, chewing and swallowing it, swearing she could feel her belly bulge out that little further from even that tiny piece. She felt stuffed, her belly hard and taut to the touch, it was with some difficulty that she had to waddle away from the counter to try and ease the pain. Her waitress shirt was pulled to stretching point, the waistband of her skirt digging in painfully to the flesh. Tea moved her hand underneath her apron to undo the zip on her skirt, the pain easing a little as her belly was freed from the confines, sticking out a little more now there was nothing to hold it back. Rubbing over the engorged flesh, she started waddling out of the kitchen.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FatFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/611525-later-at-work-Tea-snacking-on-the-spare-burgers