*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting prepared.
  2. a present
  3. Selene
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/1079853-Getting-prepared
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: the boots  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Getting prepared.

    by: CelesteIrving
You opened the box and sure enough, there were the boots just as you thought them up. They were covered with a soft tan fur, both inside and out, with two poms hanging of the side of each boot. You smiled and placed them on your bed and proceeded to hug "your" mother. She smiled back and said, "hurry up and get ready, breakfast is almost done." she said and closed the door behind her as she left. You looked around the room for the large wardrobe, you opened it up and pulled out a light blue, semi-tight, long sleeve dress and a pair of white tights. You took off the robe and nightie you were currently wearing and slid the tights up your soft, hairless legs. You pull them all the way up and stare at your pelvis for a second, just now noticing the lack of a penis. You quickly slide your hand into your panties and massage lightly, you stopped as a wave of pleasured rushed through you. You would save that for later. You slid the dress on and adjusted your breasts so everything was in the right place and walked to the dinning room. As you stepped out of the bedroom you felt something grab a hold of your leg, it was "your" 5 year old sister. She smiled up and said, "happy birfday Selie!" it was her cute nickname for you.

You picked her up and said, "thank you Luna," and sat at the table.

"Sit down and eat, I'll do your hair!" your mother said scrambling to get everything finished. You ate and held your head as still as possible while your mom did your hair. When it was finished you looked in the mirror and saw your hair all curled up on top of your head, similar to what many girls would do for prom. She then applied her makeup and told you to head down to the Shrine. You put your new boots on and grabbed your coat. It was knee length and hooded, it was also lined with a tanish rabbit fur. It was so soft and warm. You waved goodbye to your mom and she said should we meet you down there for the ceremony. As you walk down there you run into.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Your friend"

2. Your sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/1079853-Getting-prepared