*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. turn you in to a baby
  2. Other
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/758376-turn-you-in-to-a-baby
by shadow
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1459918
this time Sarah turns Boby into a girl.
This choice: turn you in to a baby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

turn you in to a baby

    by: Unknown
"Hee hee!" Sarah giggles at you as she lays you down on the couch and removes all those loose clothes hanging around your body.

You try to protest and tell her to stop, and demand what she did to you, but all that comes out is (adorable) gibberish.

Sarah then takes something out from underneath the couch (she hid something under there?) It's a pack of Pampers baby diapers. Sarah opens the package and takes one out and diapers you with upmost snugness and speed. Something only a girl could do.

You coo that your big sister has given you this nice, warm diaper to wear. You don't feel so scared or whiny anymore. Sarah then gets a little blue shirt from under the couch and puts that on you as well. Sarah lifts you up and pats you as she holds you gently against her shoulder.

--------

A few hours later, you're in Sarah's room, napping in a little makeshift crib Sarah made for you out of a cardboard box. Sarah really loved to be a big sister, but right now she was playing some video games out of boredom.

Sarah's maternal senses start tingling, and she comes down to you, and her hunch is correct: you have wet your diaper. Sarah lays you on her desk and changes you into a fresh diaper. It wakes you up, but it also makes you very happy to have that hot, wet feeling off of you. You really like your big sister.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. You and Sarah have more everyday fun...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/758376-turn-you-in-to-a-baby