*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crystal's Ploy
  2. Other
  3. A strange gun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458513-A-Real-Interactive/cid/631395-Crystals-Ploy
by cerial
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1458513
What happens when Dan and Crystal (friends) realize your writing about them.
This choice: Gender Gun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Crystal's Ploy

    by: Jacknife78
-Dan and Crystal at the same time. Gender gun!!!!

They both lunge into the box at the same time, fumbling for the gun.

-Dan. It's mine You ain't turning me into a girl.

-Crystal. But I don't want to be a man. Besides, I know that you love to cuddle against my "love pillows" as you call them, Dan.

For some reason Dan pauses for a moment and Crystal takes that opportunity to snatch up the gender gun. "Hah," shouts Crystal gleefully, "I knew that would slow you down. You are so predictable. Now lets see what this gun can do." As she examines the gun, she notices there are two settings. One is a partial gender change and the other is a full gender change.

-Dan, Please don't let it be a full gender change

"It's not up to me, Dan" says Crystal as she grins wickedly, "its up to the readers"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Full Gender Change

2. Partial Gender Change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jacknife78 (UN: jacknife78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cerial has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458513-A-Real-Interactive/cid/631395-Crystals-Ploy