*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458423-The-ultimate-video-game-war/cid/564834-Nightmare-at-mordors-gates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1458423
Join forces with different video games for the ultimate war
This choice: Soul edge (Nightmare)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nightmare at mordors' gates

    by: Arcangel
All was quiet at the black gate.
All that was standing on the field was a lone figure, clad in armour from head to foot. the clawed hands of this demonic figure flexed as the gate opened. one hand reached to its back and drew a large red sword. an eye on the hilt blinked once before orcs, haradrim, soldiers of rhun, mumakil and trolls poured out of the gate.
these evil beasts charged at the being, swords, halberds and clubs set to strike. the figure raised its sword and sliced it downwards, splitting the skull of one orc completely in half. twisting the sword, it swung the sword again, spinning in a complete circle and taking out a number of orcs in the progress. the ancient sword hacked through armour, flesh and bone on its rampage. not even the trolls and mumakil, with their great size and strength, could survive the onsaught.
as the demonic being continued to eradicate the army, the fellbeasts, their Nazgul riders poised to strike, swooped down on the figure.
the sword, now stained with blood, slashed at the air, destroying two fellbeasts with two slashes.
one Nazgul lowered his hood, revealing himself as the witch king of angmar.
"Battle all you wish" the witch king, "No man can destroy me"
"I AM NO MAN" the figure boomed, "I AM NIGHTMARE, DEMON OF THE SOUL EDGE" at those words, Nightmare slashed soul edge, throwing the witch king into one of the gates.
As the sun set behind the mountains, hundreds of corpses of the great army littered the battlefield. Nightmare looked around at the field before resheathing soul edge on his back before walking away from mordor. the gates were destroyed, the armies of mordor and harad destroyed and the ground stained with blood.
"This "Nightmare" shows promise" was the reaction of the eye of sauron as it watched the demonic Nightmare with great intrest.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458423-The-ultimate-video-game-war/cid/564834-Nightmare-at-mordors-gates