*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A strange morning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456802-The-TG-touch/cid/562843-A-strange-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Emotional · #1456802
A boy gains the midas touch, but he changes their gender...
Chapter #1

A strange morning...

    by: Shaners
You wake up one morning, and sit up in bed... scratching your head, you feel a strange movement from your hair... but you ignore it and continue towards the bathroom.

On the way the the bathroom, you notice that you aren't walking the same way, because there is some sort of shift in balance... but you once again ignore it.

So, once you are in the bathroom, you grab your toothbrush, and notice that your hand doesn't look like it should be, and now that you think about it, your body doesn't either. You then look in the mirror, and see something unexpected... A girl! Shocked, you grab your cheeks, and notice that you transform to normal. Looking strangely at your reflection, you touch your face again, and see that you change again!

Now that you see this... What will you do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Change other people as a girl

2. Change other people as a boy

3. Have some fun with your new female body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shaners (UN: shenaynay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shaners has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456802-The-TG-touch/cid/562843-A-strange-morning