*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. six month slave
  2. Ogre
  3. A Mythical Beast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1126893-six-month-slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: ...Alice, your "pet" faerie (and potential emergency food supply!).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

six month slave

    by: Ben
It was Alice your pet Faerie which you may or may not eat. You use Alice to help aid your digestion after you fuck and eat another one of her kind by fucking her after using a potion to make her around your size. She was a green Faerie with pretty big boobs and a firm ass. She was the leader of a Faerie village until you ate all the other villagers and enslaved her.
When you saw her you wondered way was she here and not home, then you remembered that it has been six months since you made her your pet. According to the ogre tradition of slave making or making a pet based how the ogre made the pet feel during six months of time will decide if the pet fears the master or has an uncontrollable lust for the master. In a nutshell if as you eat your meals in front of Alice she fears you and when you fuck her she becomes more lustful. After six Months the pet will slip from its shackles and leave the house, and when the master sees her again the emotion she felt during that time while be locked to her and she will continue to feel that emotion for her master. If she runs in fear from the master he must rape her then eat her, if it is an even mix she will stay but only in fear, if it is lust then she will stay with the master, will no longer horror fid of him eating her kind and the master can not eat her for showing her loyalty to him.
You then called Alice, she heard you and…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. came to you

*Noteb*
2. ran like hell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ben (UN: bluedevils1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1126893-six-month-slave