*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/1180805-13th-Floor-Elevator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1453816
A visit to a city gets you a visit to a hotel you never heard of...
This choice: 13th Floor Elevator  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

13th Floor Elevator

    by: Unknown
The elevator stops and the simple, cheerful grin on your escort's face turns a bit more sinister. Her casual dress seems to change as the door opens. Something about the light is different. It is still quiet as she leads you off the elevator to a lobby with red marble walls and gray slate floors. There is a large granite check in counter where the brunette directs you. A short queue has formed and you are next. The person that will be at your counter is dressed in a dark pinstriped business suit. You can't be sure if it is a man or a woman. Even the voice as this person assists the lady in front of you is difficult to discern.

The lady in front of you is obviously a regular. She is a bit older, maybe early 40s, with totally white hair which makes her look almost platinum blonde. There is a seam up the back of her stockings that ends at her mid thigh skirt. As she gracefully stoops to retrieve her bag, you think you briefly caught a glimpse of a garter strap. Does anyone still wear those?

You watch the proceedings around you and it looks like a normal receptionist lobby though something is off that you can not put your finger on. Some of the other people leaving the counter look happy, even thrilled, others look as if their puppy was run over. One even appeared to be forcibly escorted out of the lobby and down a corridor by two large men in black suits and dark sunglasses.

Finally, it is your turn at the counter and you take a deep breath. You see the person's name tag, Shannon. Well, that was no help either.

The androgynous person at the counter smiles at you and says in a voice still maybe male, maybe female, "Welcome to Plaza East Port Vista Hotel. Please fill out this area with your name, address and sign here. A room has been made ready for you. I have you down for one night."

"What is this place?" you ask, your voice audibly quivering.

Nothing but a smile greets you, "Anticipation is a wonderful thing. Enjoy your stay with us."

You are a little excite but also anxious, "I don't understand what is going on."

The one word reply, "Everything!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jhenry922 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/1180805-13th-Floor-Elevator