*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/564802-Hall-Of-Memories
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hall Of Memories

    by: M.E
It was beeter not to ask Ruby because she was the one that got rid of you, and if she saw you again, she night reconize you and get rid of you for good! So you turn around andhead toward the hallway that leads you into Jenny's room.You start walking into the hall and you see lots of pictures hanging. You just see Jenny and Ruby in all the pictures. Finally you make it to Jenny's room and you see other of her friends, so your guessing that she is having a slumber party.

It was just her and two of her friends you barely know. One was a hispanic named Rosalina. She is a little chubby, but has a big atitude. The other one was a black girl named Jasmine. She was skinny, but not the bony type of skinny. She was also a nice girl. Then you realized that Rosalina's foot was coming right at you. There was a stack of magazine's on one side. On the other side was the bed tall enough for you to crawl under. So you choose the....

You have the following choices:

1. Magazine's

2. Bed

*Noteb*
3. Too late!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/564802-Hall-Of-Memories