*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/587775-My-Character-Kanza
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My Character: Kanza

    by: Unknown
Kanza was a normal girl, except for the fact that she's a half breed. Her mother was a High Elf that got killed by th Orcs, and her father was a Mok'nathal (an Orc-Ogre crossbreed race.) She was found by the Amani Troll, Zul'jin, who raised her and trained her in his ways. But this story is about when she reached puberty.

When Kanza reached puberty, she was only 11 years old. It was when she was sitting in her hammock high between two branches of a pine tree. Zul'aman was a beautiful place then, not tortured and corrupted by the Scourge, for they have yet to even set foot in Quel'thalas.

Kanza was pondering on what to do for her Impta'navu [meaning 11th year in Zandali (Troll language.)] She was wearing tattered cloth tunic (1/2 missing), leather loincloth, and the single tie in the back of her hair. She had no other clothing to wear, so she decided to go on as she was. She was a female High Elf's height: 5'1", and she was flat-as-a-board in her chest. But then, she feels a warm sensation in her chest, and two fleshy lumps appeared on her torso. She thought to herself "I'm a woman now!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/587775-My-Character-Kanza