*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/962297-David-goes-home-to-bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1427499
A school bus unknowingly takes a small detour into David's & Jamie's reproductive system.
This choice: David goes home to bed...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

David goes home to bed...

    by: Kiko
David finally decided that the school bus wasn't coming today. Maybe he had the day off and just forgot about it. Either way David stretched and decided it was time to head back inside and get some much needed extra sleep, still unaware of the tiny passengers stuck on his jeans zipper.

David walked back inside his house and towards his bedroom in the last room on the left. After he shut the door behind him he decided it was time to relax so he threw off his t shirt and slid his dark jeans down to his ankles and quickly kicked them off, jarring the tiny bus lose from the zipper.

Several kids on the bus where throw around out of there seats still unaware of the situation at hand. Some of the older students decided that they should leave the bus and try to explore this rough land of dark blue all around them until the could figure out where they where.

But where should they head first?
field
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiko (UN: dr_dog_x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mango24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/962297-David-goes-home-to-bed