*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533273-The-Journey-To-Davids-Crotch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1427499
A school bus unknowingly takes a small detour into David's & Jamie's reproductive system.
This choice: Continue...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Journey To David's Crotch

    by: mango24
David was sitting in a little more than half-full bathtub. His crotch was literally bobbing on the surface of the water. His legs were both spread apart. The current was sending the half a millimeter tall bus straight toward his massive organ.

David was big for his age. Even though he was seventeen, he looked like he was in his mid-twenties . Standing at 6'2 with beautiful blue eyes and brown hair, he was irresistible in middle school. College girls even tried to ask him out.

He had a stressful week, and this bath felt good. The soap felt so clean and calm, the water just as peaceful as ever, and the toy boat completed the feeling. He felt like a never wanted to leave...

Inside the bus, the bus driver was wondering where they were. Purple land? That didn't make sense. And what were these white, fluffy things. Then suddenly, he saw it. Up ahead was a vast purple cave that seemed to stretch for miles. On each side of the cave were massive, barren mountains. Behind the vast cave, was a mountain that seemed to stretch for miles on end with a small jungle at the bottom. "Hey kids, we're here..." "Hey, do you think we can go inside the cave; I have never been inside one." "No, let's continue... I wanna see what lies beyond the cave."

You have the following choices:

1. The bus goes insides David's penis...

2. The bus goes to David's crotch and pubic hair....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mango24 (UN: mango24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mango24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533273-The-Journey-To-Davids-Crotch