*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/797497-notices-but-for-some-odd-reason-doesnt-care
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1421165
An expansion story of characters from the manga +Anima. 1,000+ views! Please add to this!!
This choice: notices but for some odd reason doesn't care.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

notices but for some odd reason doesn't care.

    by: Shinuto
"Huh?" Whats happened to me?" Nana wondered. Her skin had taken on a slight blue color and her cheeks, belly, arms, and legs had gotten plumper as well. She squeezed her now larger cheek and realized her hand was wet with blueberry juice.

"I-I've become a human blueberry!" Nana said

"Weird" Nana responded strangely thinking nothing else of it. Now all of you are probably wondering "Hey shouldn't Nana be freaking out right now?" Well, the reason is unbeknownst to the workers of the bakery the blueberries they had received had a special chemical in them that turned anyone who ate them into blueberry filled people, but also made the person more passive in what happened to them.

As Nana swelled more and more with juice She decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. eat more of this incredible blueberry pie.

*Noteb*
2. go wait for Husky and the others at the town square.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinuto (UN: bogger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shinuto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/797497-notices-but-for-some-odd-reason-doesnt-care