*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Izzy Sparks And Gohan
  2. Choose Your Hero.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1410126-Guitar-Hero/cid/525547-Izzy-Sparks-And-Gohan
by jptrdm
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1410126
You get to decide the path of a true guitar hero.
This choice: Izzy Sparks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Izzy Sparks And Gohan

    by: Simplicity-In-A-Jar
Izzy Sparks stood on the stage, he stared into the deep waves of the crowd.

Today was the day, he was in a contest with Gohan, a person he had not seen before.

He looked at the song list, three songs, Iron Man - Black Sabbath, Only a Lad - Oingo Boingo, and the encore, 18 and Life - Skid Row.

The crowd cheered wildly as Gohan stepped onto the stage.

The lead singer introduced them, and he started to bring in the examples, when he pronounced his name, Izzy started to do a solo from Jukebox Hero - Foreigner. Gohan did a solo from Cherry Pie - Warrant.

"And now, I will start the song battle with, IRON MAN!"
The crowd went crazy.

We rocked on and on, not a single note missed. Then we hit Only a Lad, Gohan missed a note. Down to the Encore, Izzy decided if he should do a special move.

He Jumped into the air in the middle of the song.

Whats Going to happen?

You have the following choices:

1. Izzy Messes Up The Whole Thing.

2. Izzy Gains The Crowd And Lands It.

*Noteb*
3. Gohan Does A Better Move.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Simplicity-In-A-Jar (UN: reader51423 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jptrdm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1410126-Guitar-Hero/cid/525547-Izzy-Sparks-And-Gohan