*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405562-VoreFatting-stories/cid/514790-he-sees-another-dog-swallowing-an-entire-turkey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1405562
random vore and fattening of some cartoon characters and furries plz add
This choice: he sees another dog swallowing an entire turkey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

he sees another dog swallowing an entire turkey

    by: Cho-Ran
looking out a window Fu notes a dalmation sneaking off with an entire turkey. "heh, I bet that guy is pretty proud of himself to sneak off with the entire thing. table scraps not enough for us big eaters." he says while noting that the other dog was as chubby as himself. he is about to look away when he sees the corpulent canine gulp the entire thing all at once. gaping at the engorged dog, Fu begins to think about eating like that himself. "I could eat some really big stuff if I ate like that! hmmm... but how big a meal could I eat?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cho-Ran (UN: cho-ran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anyonethere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405562-VoreFatting-stories/cid/514790-he-sees-another-dog-swallowing-an-entire-turkey