*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Morrigan
  2. Morrigan Aensland
  3. Selina Kyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1237846-Meet-Morrigan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Can't....resist...her...beauty!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #76

Meet Morrigan

    by: Venom
(You Morrigan) (Deatails on Morrigan's voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1eUxRJZ...) "For your knowledge, your true form looks like Sasuke Uchiha in his second state, but the wings look like that of a gargoyle)

Your name is Shadow, and you seemed to be an average guy. However, you had abilities no one else had. You had some sort of power within you. You may have known how to control it completely, but you did everything you could to hide it. Little did you know your powers would result in you having the hottest girlfriend around, as well as the hottest pair of feet to worship.

One night, you were in the park with the light of the full moon. As you stood there, you thought to yourself “Who am I? What is my reason for being? I wish I could use my powers without being branded as a monster.” Your thoughts were interrupted by a very beautiful yet seductive voice. “Shadow…” You quickly turned around and saw an incredibly beautiful woman. She had long aqua colored hair, and beautiful green eyes. However, the weird part was that fact she had a pair of bat wings coming from her head and lower back. “I have the answers you seek.” “What? Then tell me this; who or what am I?” “You are a part of the Dark." (Darkstalkers) “The dark? What are you talking about?” “There are no pretenses in the Dark. There is no need for masks here. The naked face of aggression, the raw demand that is life. All of it is truth, all of it absolute. You do have the Dark within you. Why must you try so hard to hide it?” You could feel the truth behind her words and a few tears flowed down your face. “That shining on your face. That’s what they call tears isn’t it? I have my own memory of these tears. The feeling of them on ones face, but that was a long, long time ago. Tear’s of course, weren’t the only thing I cast away in choosing this path.” “What?” She then held out her hand. “Come won’t you? Savor the fear, expose your inner self, throw it all away.” A spark of light appeared from within your soul. “There, you can see it now cant you? Your true form.” You embraced the darkness and your body began to change. Once it was complete the woman began to walk towards you and wrapped her arms around you, one behind your back and one behind your head. “Welcome to the world of the Dark. Accept from me if you will, the kiss of death.” Before you could even react, she planted a deep kiss on your lips and your body went numb. In that moment, a large number of bats came from out of nowhere and few around you. You could feel that the two of you were being taken to another place. Your body began to grow very weak and you passed out.



You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1237846-Meet-Morrigan