*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391925-Shrunk-at-your-friends-house/cid/2372331-Sock-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1391925
Will award 200 gps for good chapters....have fun
This choice: Hide in a sock on the floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sock home

    by: The King
         The long walk from Luke's room to his dad's tires you out completely. In the darkness of the room, you stumble around blindly for a lace to rest. You find a dark tube, which you walk in, it being higher than you are tall. You walk along the long tube until you reach the end where 5 large, boulder shaped indents, each larger than your body. You curl up in a ball against the smallest of the 5 indents and sleep. In the morning, you are shaken awake as your large bed is lifted into the air (Sean's picked up the sock.) In the clear light of day, you can see that your bed was _____________.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sean's knee-socks.

*Noteb*
2. Sean's smallest pair of regular socks.

3. Sean's rubber toe-socks.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The King (UN: connorking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391925-Shrunk-at-your-friends-house/cid/2372331-Sock-home