*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ash doesn't like it.
  2. Ash absorbs Zygarde
  3. Ash+Zygarde?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2911770-Ash-doesnt-like-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1387589
The boys of anime/video games somehow control the bodies/minds of girls from their series.
This choice: Ash doesn't like it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Ash doesn't like it.

    by: Alucard2000
"No way am I going to steal the lives of other people!" Ash denied, crossing his arms. The new Serena was surprised at the intensity, but quickly changed her expression to a naughty smile.

"I see! Well in that case, I guess I'll have to convince you!" She replied, leaning in.

"What are you planning?" Ash asked nervously, before Serena kissed him again, but this time, the kiss was longer, she even used her tongue to play with his own tongue before pulling away, she then took off her vest & began fiddling with the ribbon that Ash gave to the original Serena. Ash, stunned due to the kiss & the medicine he was given, could only watch as Serena's body slowly undressed, until she was only in her bra & panties, making an attractive show.

"Do you like that you see?" Ash/Serena asked teasingly.

"Of course not!" Ash answered, trying to hide the erection in his pants.

"You liar." Ash/Serena said, puffing out her cheeks, before grinning. "I'm part of you, remember, I know what you'd like, case in point, this!" She said, pointing at the erect mast. "Our little buddy is being more honest with me." She began snaking her hands down to his boxers & pulled them down. "Wow, from this perspective, it looks even bigger!" Before Ash could do anything, she wrapped Serena's soft & smooth hands around his dick, & started to rub it.

"Please stop!" Ash begged as he began to moan.

"Your mouth says stop, but your body's saying something else!" She replied in a sing-song tone. She continued massaging his dick, faster & faster.

"I can't stop it! I'm cumming!" He shouted as he shot his load all over her body.

"Mmm, so fast. We'll have to work on your resistance if you want satisfy all the women that we'll add.

"I-I don't want that!" He denied with a stammer.

"Yes, yes, whatever you say..." She replied with a knowing smirk. "It seems that we're going to have to wake up our little buddy again." She mused as she unclasped & removed her bra.

"What are you going to do?" He asked nervously, his face flushing red.

"Shh!" She said, putting a finger on his lips. "I'll take care of everything." Using her breasts, Ash/Serena began to pleasure her original body by wrapping them around his dick & massaging it with them. Ash vastly felt pleasure from the softness of the round objects.

"It's a pity that this body doesn't have bigger breasts, we'll have to search for more mature female bodies in the future." She said sensually, causing Ash's dick to begin to stand at attention, despite himself.

"I told you that I won't do it!" He replied stubbornly.

"Of course, but you are starting to squeeze my butt." She said with a knowing tone. Ash looked to her butt, & saw that it was true, his hands were on Serena's butt, grasping it tightly. He quickly removed them.

"Killjoy! I'll have to use more persuasive techniques..." She said, ending it in a playful tone, before bending down & licking the penis tip & wrapping her mouth around it. Ash tried to repress his groans, but he was failing, Serena's mouth felt too good.

"It seems that you are ready for the main course" Ash/Serena replied after removing her mouth, leaving her original dick standing agonizingly erect for Ash, She took off her panties, put her pussy against his dick, & began rubbing them against each other, before lining them up so that his tip was right outside her entrance.

"STOP IT!" Ash begged "I can't steal Serena's first time!"

"Aww, you're so sweet! No wonder the original Serena loved us." The new Serena replied with a smile

"Serena loves me!? How do you know that!?" Ash asked in shock.

"It's easy, when I merged with her mind, I learned all about her, I gained her memories, I know her dreams & her feelings. Believe me, Serena wanted her first and every other time to be with us." She replied.

"Are you sure?" Ash asked uncertainly.

"Completely." She replied matter-of-factly before she went back to kissing him, but this time, the kiss was short & sweet. Ash saw Serena's eyes shining with love and desire. "Also, like I said, I merged with her mind, as will the first cell that possesses any girl, it can't be undone, Serena's an extension of you for life."

"Fine we'll do it." Ash replied, finally giving in.

"As you wish!" She replied elatedly as she dropped her pussy down on Ash's dick, sheaving it deep into her "Ahh! So big!" She cried out, the blood from her broken hymen leaked out.

"Are you ok?" Ash asked, worried about the scream & the blood that stained the bed sheet.

"I'm okay, it's normal for a girl's first time, I only need a bit of time to adjust." She replied as she tried to catch her breath. Shortly after, the body of the Pokémon Performer started to quickly bounce her hips up and down.

"Serena! This feels incredible!" Ash replied to his other self.

"I know Ash! But you should help!" She replied, before connecting on him more thoroughly so that they could share senses and give him information from Serena's memories so that he had a better understanding of what to do. With this new knowledge, Ash started to thrust his dick against Serena's pussy again & again to match her own rhythm.

"So good!" Ash/Serena cried out.

"Serena I can't hold it anymore!" He warned her.

"Me neither! Ash do it inside me! Don't worry about getting me pregnant!" She answered back.

"I'm cumming!" They both cried out at same time, and while cum itself came out of Serena's pussy, a Zygarde Cell shot out of Ash's dick, and went straight up into her body, the imprint of the cell being visible under her skin for a moment as it went through her hips into her stomach, before disappearing.

---

One hour later, while Ash was asleep on the bed, Ash/Serena was cuddled into him, his dick still buried deep into her womb as she caressed his hair.

"Oh, my love, very soon you can experience this pleasure with the bodies of many other women." She coo'd.

You have the following choices:

1. Bonnie enters the room

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alucard2000 (UN: slifeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2911770-Ash-doesnt-like-it