*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saying hello.
  2. Go take a self tour
  3. You got the Job!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1089069-Saying-hello
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: You decide to head over to the life guards you can see and say Hi.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saying hello.

    by: rocky4mayor
You trot towards the lifeguards, excited by your first day of work. The day is getting hotter as you get closer to the lifeguards. You get close to the lifeguards, and you can't help but stare. It's two hot lifeguards, clad only in t-shirts and thongs that barely contain their giant assets.

You step into the shadow of the closer lifeguard, right next to her foot. You stared up looking at her huge body. You hear from their conversation that the lifeguard your next to is Kim. Her legs are so tone, and her behind sticks out so far. You think you could make a house your size and use her ass as the roof. Your gaze continues up her body, and you see her giant breasts hanging so high about you. Her breasts are so big, you can't even see her face from next to her foot thanks to her giant breasts. Your eyes trace back to her butt as she sways her huge behind, back and forth. Each time she moves her behind you can see her butt jiggle to match her movements.

The other lifeguard turns around, and smacks her behind hard. Your broken out of your stare as the other lifeguard sticks her behind out to Kim to show her sometime on her behind.

"Check this out, it's only temporary. But it makes my behind look much better." the other lifeguard saids, as she squeezes her ass.

"It such a small tattoo, why get such a small one?" Kim states, leaning over to glance at the small tattoo on her friend's behind.

"Because a small tattoo makes my butt look bigger. I know my butt isn't as big as yours, but this makes it look bigger" she smiles, holding up a piece of paper that held the tattoo before.

Kim leans over you, her huge breasts in your full view as she looks at the small tattoo.

"Humph, then i will have to get one too. Can't have people thinking your butt is bigger."

You look at the tattoo, and it's a simple flower. Her friend laughs as Kim's comment, and drops the tattoo paper on the floor. It lands right in front of you, and shake your head. "These are lifeguards?" you think as you step onto the paper ready to make it your stage to yell up to these two. Kim stands back up looking annoyed, and stomps the ground. Her huge stomp causing you to get knocked onto your behind. You look up and see her huge foot right above you.

Kim stomps a few more times before she even notices that she has a piece of paper stuck to her foot.

Kim looks at the paper...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocky4mayor (UN: rocky4mayor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1089069-Saying-hello