*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/774061-You-decide-to-wander-around-the-park-for-a-whil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: You decide to wander around the park for a while and just get acclimated.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You decide to wander around the park for a whil...

    by: Unknown
You decide to just take a self tour and go by yourself. You look around the park, but everything is so big at your size, that you thought you should get a higher vantage point. You look over to your left and see a giant slide, it looks like the biggest one in the park. "Well, that would be a good vantage point" you say to yourself and begin to jog over there. At your size even a crumbled up piece of paper is like a boulder, but for some reason you have a lot of power and can lift things 30 times your size with ease. As you're on your jog you notice that the lifeguards over to the right are all women, you start to wonder if there are any guys in this park at all. You finally make it to the entrance to the slide and towering above you is a colorful sign that says "The Hurricane" so you head inside and begin your ascent to the top of the tower.

You finally arrive at the top after running as fast as you possibly could and you start to climb the lifeguard chair, which is the highest point you can reach. You look around the park, you see Melissa's Office, which is a two story building and right next to it is the Lifeguard Break room where you see a whole lot of women Lifeguards standing. You see six more slides, three large ones and three smaller to medium sized ones. Then you turn around and see a HUGE wave pool, it covers like a third of the park, then to the right of that is the kiddie pool area where the kids can have fun and play. Finally you see the gate all the way across from where you are. The one thing you don't notice is Melissa announcing the park opening and telling all the lifeguards to go to their positions. You begin to climb down the Lifeguard chair holding onto the little bumps that are on the back of it. You reach the bottom and are in the center of the chair when something happens.

You look forward and see a beautiful blond lifeguard in a one piece red bathing suit. Her hair goes all the way down her back and reaches the middle of it. You keep moving down and see her ass, this is a huge ass, the back of the bathing suit is riding up her ass. The thing barely fit and three quarters of the ass cheek were showing with the middle being in an obvious wedgie. You keep moving down and her legs seem to go down for miles, this is a beautiful girl who then backs up onto the chair. She doesn't get all the way on, fortunately for you. Her ass covers the whole two sides of the seat with some of her ass pouring off, you were in such awe of the beautiful thing, but you knew you had a job to do. Will you give into temptation and go up to it and give it a nice rub? Will you jump down from the chair and head off to where you're supposed to be? Or will you go back to Melissa and ask her where Juli is?

You have the following choices:

1. Temptation strikes

2. Head off to the front gate and get to Juli

3. Ask Melissa where Juli is

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/774061-You-decide-to-wander-around-the-park-for-a-whil