*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1037313-Head-off-to-the-front-gate-and-get-to-Juli
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: Head off to the front gate and get to Juli  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Head off to the front gate and get to Juli

    by: Unknown
As big and alluring as this woman's ass was you had a job to do, and you didn't want to get fired on the first day. You jumped down one of the sides and landed on the ground with a 'SQUASH'. But you quickly shook it off as you reinflate, by the looks of it there was a line already starting at the ticket booths.

You ran there as quickly as your little legs could take you, you started to climb up a nearby kioske so you could look the customers in the face. When you got to the top you realized you had no idea what you should do so you just turned around and waited for either your eliged partner or one of the other life guards to come.

At long last you saw one of the life guard women running towards you. But who was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Juli

*Noteb*
2. Kim

3. The blonde from earlier

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1037313-Head-off-to-the-front-gate-and-get-to-Juli