*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1641056-The-blonde-from-earlier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: The blonde from earlier  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The blonde from earlier

    by: gamefreak
"Help! Help! Oh, God, where's a lifeguard! Someone needs help!" She continued to look around frantically as she quickly made her way to the ticket counter. She barreled past the other people waiting in line, offering a hasty apology as she jostled to the front, running almost straight into the counter itself. She leaned slightly against the counter, eyes wide and out of breath, trying to regain her senses.

You heard a commotion and saw people being shoved out of the way as the attractive blonde visitor you were admiring earlier ran up to the counter, her heavy breasts bouncing and heaving above her toned frame. Distracted by her *erm* hypnotism, you only snapped back to as she skidded into the counter, headed straight for you. Her bikini top came even with the counter you were standing on, her cleavage zooming towards you. Her massive breasts began to barrel by you on either side, and the string between the cups suddenly caught your legs and sent you sprawling forward. Looking up from where you fell, you see the rest of her right breast sliding towards you on the counter. You lifted an arm to try and stop the inevitable, but your arm crumpled before her tremendous breast as it rolled over your upper torso. The weight of her breast was incredible, and with her heaving breaths it was even worse, but on the off-beat of her breathing much of the weight was removed from on top of you. Timing your efforts, you inched your head and flattened arm from beneath this beautiful women's body.

Panting, the woman gasped frantically to the ticket vendors, "We need... a lifeguard...", her eyes wide with fright, "my friend... isn't breathing!"

Having extricated yourself from under the woman's substantial bosom, you jog back between her breasts, making sure to hop over the string in the middle. You look up but can still only see her chin. Cupping your hands around your mouth, you shout, "Excuse me, miss; I'm a lifeguard!" Thinking for a second on the unfortunate occurrence moments before, you hastily add, "Down here on the counter top!"

Confused at the faint voice she had heard, she looked down at the counter and sure enough there was a small man in red bathing shorts standing in front of her, framed between her breasts. She picked him up with two fingers and eyed him suspiciously. Drawing him up above her cleavage and directly in front of her face, she squinted at him. She saw the word 'lifeguard' tediously sewn into the leg of his pants, and sighed with relief. Happy with her sudden luck, she pulled the small man in for a hard kiss. Her lips rushed toward you and nearly completely enveloped you. A sudden suction pulled your head into her mouth, and you felt certain the rest of you would have joined it if she weren't now squeezing you so hard. As you moved back away from her cavernous mouth, you gasped for air, the kiss having sucked out any that the squeezing grip didn't. "Hi," you managed to wheeze out, "my name's Jim. Where is your friend and can you please stop squeezing so hard?"

"Oh, gosh, sorry!" she sputtered, completely letting go of you. You fell feet-first into her expansive cleavage, almost out of sight. Sheepish, she used to fingers and fished you back out. "Sorry again! I wasn't thinking just now. But you've got to help me; my friend hit her head in the wave pool and now she's not breathing! I got her out of the water but I didn't know what to do!" She was near tears now as you calmed her fears and told you to take you to her friend as fast as possible. Clenching you in her hand once more, she began bounding through the park toward the wave pool at a breakneck pace, her breathing becoming ragged again. Almost collapsing as she reaches her friend, the girl sets you down on the unconscious girl's taut belly, panting and looking at you expectantly.

Trying not to think about how gorgeous the girl you were now standing on was, you quickly assessed the situation. "Alright, now you said you don't know CPR?" The girl shook her head at you, starting to cry again. The last thing you needed was her to become hysterical, so you added, "That's okay! That's okay! They didn't make me a lifeguard for nothing! Now then..."

You have the following choices:

1. I'm going to perform CPR on your friend

2. I'm going to guide you in doing the CPR

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamefreak (UN: gamefreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1641056-The-blonde-from-earlier