*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/681377-More-pills-for-Yuriko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: More pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

More pills for Yuriko

    by: Linjeda271
Yuriko was looking at her chest. It was bigger than it was moments ago. But more importantly, it was bigger than her sister's chest. She was happy.

"My chest is big. Bigger than Chiharu's, but not by a lot. I think I'll take just a few more pills." Yuriko said. Just as she was about to grab the bottle, she suddenly remembered something. "Oh no. I can't grow right now. I have to wait 30 minutes before I can take any more." she said.

Fortunately Yuriko was able to occupy herself for 30 minutes.

When 30 minutes had finally passed, Yuriko quickly grabbed the bottle, unscrewed it, took out 4 pills, put them in her mouth and swallowed them. After a while of waiting, she once again felt that warm feeling in her chest. She looked at her bosom, and watched as it began to expand. The expansion of her bosom made Yuriko very happy. It also sent a small feeling of pleasure through her body.

The growth went on for a while. This time Yuriko did not have to worry about a shirt and bra being destroyed by her growing breast. Eventually the growth stopped. Yuriko's breast were now at K-cup size.

You have the following choices:

1. Someone comes

*Noteb*
2. She keeps taking more pills

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/681377-More-pills-for-Yuriko