*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sinnoh
  2. Yes
  3. No
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368340-Pokemon-Body-Swap/cid/3152855-Sinnoh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1368340
People and Pkmn from Pkmn switch bodies with People and Pkmn from Pokemon!!1 please add!11
This choice: Hoenn/ Sinnoh  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Sinnoh

    by: Ben 10
One day Ash, Dawn and Brock were fishing near the lake in their home town of Pallet.Ash's mother Delia Ketchum was also with them. They were fishing Magikarp in the lake. Brock was making food for the others patiently while Delia was helping him. Ash on the other hand, was becoming restless .He was not able to catch a single fish tilll that time while Dawn had caught plenty. He was upset whether Dawn was becoming better than him. He at last got up and said "It's not possible".He began to run towards the jungle ignoring the calls from behind.

He stopped after while and found out that he came a little deep into the jungle,He remembered that there was a lake nearby and he used to go there as a child when he was upset.He found the lake and sat on its bank. He began to cry about the fact that he was out beaten by Dawn who still a beginner in fishing.He knew that it was bad to feel jealous about Dawn but he could not help it.

Suddenly he felt a movement behind him and saw behind him, his mother and Pikachu. Delia came near him and sat beside him. She told Ash that she was sure he would be here.She told him about Ash's experiences as a child and told him that he should never be upset with his friends fort their feats. She also told him that he was a little upset after his lose in the Sinnoh league semi finals against Tobias.But she heard next shocked Delia the most.

Ash told Delia that he had decided to stop training pokemon and be with his mother for the rest of his life. He told Delia that he was very tired after repeated tries to win a league and failing that he decided to do some other job from now on. Delia was shocked and asked Ash if it was a decision from his heart. She told him about the fact on how she wanted to become a pokemon trainer ad could not do so when she was a child. She told Ash that she was always jealous of Ash for the oppurtunities he got. Delia then said "I wish I were you,Ash".At the same time Ash said"I wish I were you mom".

Then suddenly Team Rocket jumped out of the bushes. They recited their famous motto and was laughing like freaks.Meowth was holding a strange gun like thing and was aiming it at Ash. Jessie explained that it was a machine to change humans into pokemon and they were going to change Ash into a Meowth.They were laughing among themselves when Ash ordered Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on them. Team rocket were blasted off into the sky while the machine was left behind.The machine suddenly blasted a ray of pink energy through Ash's arm and into his body. Causing him to fall backwards in surprise and falling onto the wet, dirt covered ground behind him and he was unconscious.

When Ash opened his yes he was feeling a little strange. When he stood up he felt as though his height had increased. Ash was looking around when he saw Delia lying in the lake. He used his hand to pull he out of the water when suddenly he noticed that his hand had changed. He looked down and was shocked.He started to look down and realized the most shocking thing about all of this, the sandals, the skirt, the skin, the nails... they were just like his Mom's!
He saw his reflection in the lake and saw that his entire body had changed into his mother.Even his voice was exactly like Delia.

Ash suddenly had an inner sight and looked for his own body.His original body was staring to wake up.And suddenly it spotted Ash in Delia's body and began to check itself.An expression of surprise was totally visible on it's face. And suddenly it jumped up. "Hurray Ash, our wish got fulfilled"Ash was surprised"What wish mom?"Delia answered with a smile and told Ash about the wishes they made earlier to be each other. They wee happy that their wishes were granted so fast.

Ash and Delia decided not to tell anybody about the swap and live the rest of their life as each other.

From that day onwards. Delia in Ash's body began to travel with Dawn,Brock and Pikachu.She went on to reach he finals of the Kalos league and win the Alola league.She established herself as Ash Ketchum and went on to become one of the best pokemon trainers in the world.

As for Ash in Delia's body, he was relieved of all stress and went on to live a happy and comfortable.It may be because of hs mother's body bt Ash became interested in Prof.Oak and married him and changed from Mrs.Ketchum to Mrs.Oak.But I ought to say that she was always proud of the feats, her old mom(now her son) won and went on to live happily ever after as Mrs.Delia Oak. the mother of the great Ash Ketchum and grandmother of one of the best scientist in the world, Gark Oak.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368340-Pokemon-Body-Swap/cid/3152855-Sinnoh