*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Team Rocket shows up
  2. Yes
  3. No
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368340-Pokemon-Body-Swap/cid/2752088-Team-Rocket-shows-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1368340
People and Pkmn from Pkmn switch bodies with People and Pkmn from Pokemon!!1 please add!11
This choice: Team Rocket shows up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Team Rocket shows up

    by: Hallmark
Ash hears rustling in the bushes and turns back into his liquid form, hides in the grass, and waits patiently for the Pokémon to come out. One problem it wasn’t a Pokémon it was Team Rocket Jessie James and Meowth.

Honestly, don’t they ever give up. They should realize that they will never get pikachu or any of my Pokémon. Ash said in his head as he looked at the three stooges going over their “master plan” to try and catch pikachu.

After going over their plan, they set out a picnic basket and prepare to eat their feast. You notice their drinks and slip into one of their drinks without them noticing. Once inside you mix with the lemonade and find it refreshing and cool. Suddenly the cup moves and you look and see that —-is about to drink you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James

*Noteb*
2. Meowth

3. Jessie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368340-Pokemon-Body-Swap/cid/2752088-Team-Rocket-shows-up