*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Everything is bigger
  2. A Shrinking Feeling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids/cid/477836-Everything-is-bigger
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Children's · #1364547
About 2 Giant diaper kids and their babysitter
This choice: Everything is bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Everything is bigger

    by: Ollie Mathews
As you regain consciousness you found that everything was bigger before you blacked out. All of a sudden, you feel an earthquake coming. But instead it was Cory walking in. Cory then spotted you. Then you see a gigantic hand grab you, you were only 6 inches tall and he looked like he was 50ft tall. He then brings you to his face and says "Now I'm the babysitter and you can't do anything about, can you Josh? You don't answer. I think you need to put a diaper on don't you think Josh? Cory Laughed. Josh then played along and said "Yes I've been a naughty boy" Josh then takes a dump in his underwear and pees as well. "Someone did a poopy for me" He said to Josh. Cory then strips Josh naked. Josh (since he is gay) runs at Cory and grabs hold of his cock and starts to rub up and down Cory's now Gigantic cock. Stop that, pleasuring me is later Josh Cory said while fixing a baby diaper for Josh. "Ok" he said. Sorry Joshua but the smallest diaper I have is small newborn diapers, is that ok with you Joshy?" Cory said feeling horny."Thats fine with me" Josh said feeling excited because he is finally going to wear diapers like he dreamnt he would. When Cory finished changing Josh, Cory wanted to try DIAPER SEX and Josh agreed and took his diaper off (since Cory can't fit his cock in Josh's diaper). When they had finished having their fun playing and doing DIAPER SEX. Who walks in......?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tim comes in and wants to join in

*Noteb*
2. Cory shrinks Tim and gets pleasured by Josh and Tim

3. Cory grows

4. Tim grows

5. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ollie Mathews (UN: mischief456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids/cid/477836-Everything-is-bigger