*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids/cid/2391645-A-giant-version-of-myself
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Children's · #1364547
About 2 Giant diaper kids and their babysitter
This choice: A giant version of myself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A giant version of myself

    by: Ace Jones
What appeared to be a giant version of myself known as the incredible growing baby, who had been wearing nothing more than a giant sized diaper around his giant sized waist.

The incredible growing baby didn't appear to have any interest in myself or the other boys, as the incredible growing baby appeared to be hungry as he noticed there was lots of food in the kitchen itself.

"Goo goo gaga me hungry, me go eat num-nums so me can grow bigger and fatter." The incredible growing baby said as he made his way into the kitchen itself as he immediately spotted a cookie jar that caught his eye.

"Oh boy num-nums me eat." The incredible growing baby said as he heavily stomped towards the cookie jar itself as he took the lid off of the cookie jar itself, as he picked up the cookie jar itself and began devouring every cookie that was in the cookie jar as his size and weight increased until the cookie jar itself was empty as he threw it away until the refrigerator caught his eye.

"Me go eat all of the num-nums in the refrigerator and freezer, since me have a giant sized appetite." The incredible growing baby said as he heavily stomped towards the refrigerator as he approached the refrigerator itself, as he tore the fridge's door off with his giant sized strength while he began devouring everything that was inside the fridge as his size and weight started increasing again until the fridge itself was empty as the incredible growing baby then tore the freezer door off as well, as he began devouring everything that was inside the freezer itself while his size and weight again was increasing until the freezer itself was empty, as the incredible growing baby then burped.

*Burp* "Excuse me" The incredible growing baby said.

Now what will happen next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow the incredible growing baby.

*Noteb*
2. Follow Matt and the boys.

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids/cid/2391645-A-giant-version-of-myself