*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1350341-Neo-Sonic-Vore-Interactive/cid/469448-Shadow-MM-Gay-storyline
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1350341
The sequel/remake of my other Sonic Vore story!
This choice: Gay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shadow (M/M Gay storyline)

    by: Shadowsoul
Shadow was pacing through the forest, very slowly. He was looking for the green Chaos Emerald, which he coveted, as it had been the first he had ever found.
While he had been walking earlier, he had gotten a surprise. Out of nowhere, a snake had come out and bitten his hand. The Green Emerald fell, and before Shadow could respond, it had somehow swallowed it and slithered away. Now Shadow was stuck looking for the thing! He didn't fear if it was venomous, he would be immune if it was.
This didn't help his recent stress. Shadow had only just recently found out that he apparently 'likes the cock' as Sonic had put it teasingly. It was amazing Shadow didn't kill him right there. So he lost his apparent straightness, AND he lost his emerald. He was going to kill the snake if he got his hands on it.
And then he heard it, that slithering sound. Heading towards it, he smiled. Shadow was in luck! The snake that had taken the emerald was right there, large and massive as it was, but with a slight bulge where the emerald was. He lowered himself right before it's head, staring it down.
"It was pretty sneaky of you to grab the emerald from me like that...but your luck's run out. Cough the emerald up, and maybe I'll kill you painlessly." Shadow grinned at it. The snake only hissed, opening it's jaws wide and showing off the dark gullet, and those massive fangs. Shadow didn't seem to react at all when it lunged forward, taking his head in it's jaws. Apparently the snake thought it could wolf down the ultimate life form. How deadly mistaken.
Without showing fear, Shadow's hand collided with the snake's head from above, in a powerful blow that either knocked it out or killed it. Shadow was easily able to slip his head from it's jaws, before placing his hand inside it's maw. He grimaced at the slimy insides, but it needed to be done. He felt it's barely living breath go over his arm as he slipped more and more into it, down the slimy tunnel of a throat. His face was pressing against it's scaly maw when he finally gripped the hard stone of the gem. He smirked as he grasped it before removing it with speed from the snake's belly.
He stood up, tossing it triumphantly and catching it in his hand. "Well now that I got the emerald back, I think it's time for you to-" Shadow was interrupted by a strange feeling in his body. Unknown to Shadow, for some reason the emerald had absorbed the snake's hunger, making it part of the jewel's essence. It had absorbed it's flexibility as well. Shadow looked down at the unconscious snake for a moment, finding himself subconsciously licking his lips.
He shook his head. He couldn't eat a snake! The thought alone was just sick, besides, he couldn't fit that thing in if he tried! But then his gut grumbled very loudly. It had never done that before. To Shadow, eating was a pure luxury, not needed due to his practical 'Demi-God' biology. He reluctantly started to crouch over once more, placing one of his gloved hands on the snake's head and lifting it up. The snake was heavy, not surprising given it's large size. It probably would've devoured Shadow had he been someone weaker.
"Well, I guess the tables do turn after all." After Shadow had finished his sentence, his jaws had opened...wide. Wide like a snake's. He didn't recall being blessed with such a power, so he had no idea how he was doing it. He slid the reptile's head into his jaws, sitting down, for the weight of swallowing such a creature whole would likely make him fall.
One gulp after the other the thick body of the snake slid inside. It was amazing Shadow didn't gag or choke on the thing! He began to get to the thickest point, his stomach swollen out more then he thought possible. Soon the tip of the large 'serpent''s tail was approaching his muzzle. He managed to gulp, then slurped the tail up like a noodle and force it down as well. The reptile was coiled up inside the belly of the hedgehog, who had not exploded from the sheer size of the thing.
Shadow was panting...taken aback at swallowing the beast. His pants soon became murrs...the feeling of such a stretched girth...one of his hands rubbing over it...he practically moaned. It was amazing he hadn't gotten aroused, it felt so good.
Shadow leaned back, seemingly oblivious to danger...his hand rubbing over the large dome of flesh and fur that concealed his meal. He knew his metabolism would accelerate if he drifted off to sleep. So he tucked the emerald nearby, putting his weight on it, and soon feel asleep...to see many dreams that were far more cannibalistic in nature.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadowsoul (UN: shadowsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowsoul has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1350341-Neo-Sonic-Vore-Interactive/cid/469448-Shadow-MM-Gay-storyline