*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fitting In
  2. Which One?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337288-Living-The-Life/cid/457252-Fitting-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1337288
You're either fat or busty, and you're loving it!
This choice: Insanely Fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fitting In

    by: Fatislove
"Urgh," you groan. Your friends would be over for you pool party in ten minutes, but you bikini bottom just wouldn't fit. It had slid up your leg until it got to your thick thighs, and then it had stopped. By now you're just trying to get it on.

After 3 minutes of groaning and pulling, you got the bottom on. "I weighed 220 pounds last time I wore this," you say to yourself as you rush to the bathroom, your fat bounding, "I can't have gained too much since last summer!"

You step on the scale, and after moving your breasts and belly out of the way, you can read the small black 250.

"30 pounds," you whisper, "I don't have time for a bigger bikini! I just need to get on the top!"

Rushing back to your room, getting on your bikini top is just as hard. If your thighs, belly, and ass had grown since your last swim, you boobs had grown MUCH more. Each one was the size of a beach ball, and your bikini top barely obscured them.

Observing yourself in the full-body mirror, you smile as you wonder what your small friends will say. They knew you were fat before, but your new girth put your old flab to shame. Seeing the new you in a bikini would practically put them into shock.

Going back into your room, you force on a shirt and a pair of jeans over your too-small bathing suit and flop down on the couch. You flick on the TV and watch for a couple of minuted until the doorbell rings.

Standing there is your friend, Jen, who had always been one of the skinniest girls in school before, with all of her body being tiny.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337288-Living-The-Life/cid/457252-Fitting-In