*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/706665-A-Break-in-the-Case
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Detective · #1334907
Jessica is after the bank robbers. Can she find out who they are?
This choice: Jessica saw a clown climbing in through the window.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Break in the Case

    by: Jeanne Riggs Workman
One of the outside cameras had captured someone climbing through an open window in the rear of the bank. Who would rob a bank wearing a clown costume?

The detectives all gasped. Jessica smiled. This was a break. Surely someone would have seen a clown approaching the bank building. That's not a sight you would ignore if it caught your eye. Now they just had to find a witness who saw the clown somewhere in the vicinity.

"Have you guys began canvassing the neighborhood yet? Surely someone saw this clown. Let's get out on the street and see what we can find out." She was anxious to get started now that there was something to work with.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeanne Riggs Workman (UN: jeanno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy-the Harpy Witch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1334907-The-Case-of-Aloft-National-Bank-Robbery/cid/706665-A-Break-in-the-Case