*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/615419-Takes-you-out-after-a-couple-of-hours-and-uses-
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: Takes you out after a couple of hours and uses you for a dildo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Takes you out after a couple of hours and uses ...

    by: Mad Dog
One thing you quickly realised about imprisoned in your mom's vagina, is that time is meaningless when you have nothing to measure it with. You're mom obviously made it so you can see, not that there's much to look at. The fleshy pink, ribbed walls are pretty much the same all the way around. The only features are the large slit at the bottom, which is how got you in, and the entrance to your mom's womb, her cervix at the top of the front wall. It turns out that a vagina makes the perfect prison, since it's completely escape proof. The way you came in is the only way out, and it's proved to be impossible to open the labia from the inside. All in all it's been a very shitty day. It started out with you dying, which was bad enough. That was then followed by a face to face meeting with the devil, who turned out to be a very attractive redhead and that led to your being shrunk and inserted in your own mother's vagina.

Whilst pondering your own misfortune and wondering what will happen to you next, you suddenly feel the same tingling sensation you felt when your mom shrank you. You then find yourself standing on the small cabinet beside her bed. Looking at the giant clock, you can see that you were trapped inside her for about 3 hours. Your relief at freed from your mom's pussy is short lived when you see her standing naked in front of you, staring down at you with an evil grin on her face.
"So," she says softly. "How'd you like the practical biology lesson?"
You look up at her but say nothing.
"I enjoyed it." She says. "It felt great knowing I had a little person trapped in my pussy. Especially as was my ex-son. Now you're gonna get another lesson."
"What're you gonna do to me?" You ask as a icy chill runs through you.
Your mom chuckles and then says. "Well, it was quite a turn on having you in there and it's left me feeling more than a little horny. So I'm going to use you for a dildo to get rid of it. Not very pleasant for you. But let's face it. If I cared, you wouldn't have spent the last 3 hours in my pussy.
Seeing the obvious horror on your tiny face she holds up a giant hand as you're about to say something.
"Don't say I can't do that," she says. "Because you know damn well that I can. Just be grateful that I'm not actually going to turn you INTO a dildo. You may end up staying like that forever. So for you, it's an afternoon feeding my hungry, hot pussy. But I won't be enjoying you alone, I have someone to help me enjoy you."

It's only then you notice that someone is standing behind your mom. It's only a slight relief to find that it's another woman. But still it's a big shock to find that the other woman is:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your sister, Stacey.

*Noteb*
2. Andrea DiStephano, your hot young neighbour.

*Noteb*
3. Your sister, Michelle.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/615419-Takes-you-out-after-a-couple-of-hours-and-uses-