*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333011-Mario-Bros-Weight-Gain/cid/599859-Iggys-had-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1333011
Weight gain involving the Mario brothers, their friends, and enemies.
This choice: Lemmy and Iggy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Iggy's had it

    by: Mr.Islander
Iggy and Lemmy are the smallest of the oldest Koopalings, and that means they are usually targets of Roy Koopa. Even though Iggy is just a year younger than Roy, Roy is at least three times his size and is constantly bullying him. Lemmy Koopa, although the 2nd oldest, is the smallest of the Koopalings, he is shorter than Iggy! Lemmy is also a target of Roy, but with his happy go lucky attitude, he really doesn't mind it at all. Iggy on the other hand, HATES being bullied and wishes he were bigger. Of course Iggy gets his wish, in a way.
It was an average day at the Koopa castle, for Bowser at least. Bowser was in his "secret room" where he concocted his evil schemes, the day was anything but average for the Koopalings. Roy had been having a bad day and everyone knew about it, especially the little guys. He had beaten them senseless, with no mercy. Even Lemmy's cheerful attitude had been crushed. Their only place of refuge was in Iggy's room, they had locked the door and threw away the key. "I'm tired of being this small!" shouted Iggy, "Well what are you going to do about it." Lemmy asked "I'll figure out a way to get bigger." Iggy said. "How exactly are you going to do that," Lemmy questioned "Koopa's are immune to the Super Mushroom's effect's you know." Lemmy finished. "Maybe I'll invent a machine, it will make me HUGE!" Iggy said. "Maybe you could use magic, that's always a quick fix" suggested Lemmy. Iggy decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. invent a machine

*Noteb*
2. come up with a magic spell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Islander (UN: akguy525 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333011-Mario-Bros-Weight-Gain/cid/599859-Iggys-had-it