*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fat and Lazy
  2. Koopa King Grown Soft
  3. The Villians
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333011-Mario-Bros-Weight-Gain/cid/1798693-Fat-and-Lazy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1333011
Weight gain involving the Mario brothers, their friends, and enemies.
This choice: Lazy, having nothing to do anymore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fat and Lazy

    by: Unknown
Over of the next few weeks Bowser just gave into his laziness and just ate and ate. Of course this caused the king of the Koopas to go from overweight to obese. Bowser now exceeded the size of his throne by a great margin. His behind was now so large that it acted as its own cushion while his tail just a giant stump. Now his belly stuck out a good three feet or so completely obscuring him from seeing his tree stump legs and was starting to overlap his shell. His pecs were now the size of watermelons. His once toned arms were now padded with fat with some strength to keep them from being totally unmovable yet this caused some strain against his bracelets to the point to were they could pop off. Bowser's fat neck also stained against his spiked collar in a fight of dominance. This caused Bowser to almost have a triple chin even though another day off gorging could bring it about. In the mind of this fat king there's nothing interesting to do anymore. Why work out if there's no incentive and why find a hobby when he could sit in his throne and watch TV.

"Still nothing interesting on. Hey can someone change the channel? Where the heck is my lunch I'm starving! Bowser roared as he continued to stuff his face with his 1st lunch while impatiently waiting for his 2nd.

It was now routine for Bowser to have two times as much for a typical meal. This caused the cooking staff to work double overtime. He even remarried his ex-wife so that he could indulge himself and not deal with the affairs of his kingdom, which worked out to her advantage seeing this as the easiest way to usurp her tubby hubby.

"You heard your king bring him his lunch already so he doesn't die of starvation." roared the psychotic Koopa queen.

"Yes Queen Clawdia. We'll do whatever you want your wickedness." replied Bowser's minions.

"Let's see... Looks like you'll need some new clothing for your plump frame. But as long as I'm queen you must do something productive. I admire your adorable size but at least do something worthwhile or else you won't get your dinner." threatened Clawdia.

"You have no say in what I do! If I want to eat I eat! Plus everything just seems so boring and uninteresting." said Bowser in a lazy tone.

"Excuse me but have you forgotten that I outrank you. For as long as this kingdom has been around it's been matriarchal. We all saw how your drive to have men been treated as equals failed. If you at least prove yourself then I will call you my equal." argued Clawdia.

Bowser then rises from his throne angered by the insult.

"Listen here witch! I'm in control and you do what I say. Second, I'm your husband and you treat me as your equal. Third, You're just as guilty for trying to kidnap the Mario Bros. as I was with Peach." roared Bowser.

With that Bowser waddled angrily towards the kitchen to demand that his 2nd lunch should of been ready by now.

"How dare he mention that name in my presence.It's her fault that this moron divorced eight times and it's also her fault that he blimped up to the size of a whale. But none of that matters for this is what I've been planning I'll use my husband's expanding girth to takeover the mushroom kingdom and then the world! Wahahaha! Then that pesky Princess Peach and friends will no longer be a threat." said Clawdia to herself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333011-Mario-Bros-Weight-Gain/cid/1798693-Fat-and-Lazy