*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Minute Minority
  2. Dreaming of Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451587-Minute-Minority
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: Lots of mega anthros, but only several humans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Minute Minority

    by: Flangies
(Here are some suggestions for storylines)

Exhibit: Humans are kept on display at a museum, zoo, or something similar, and anthros adore them, making humanity a popular attraction.

Human City: All humans are kept safe in a special city that mega-anthros built to house the endangered species. The city is managed by a caring group of mega-anthros, one of which has befriended you.

Littlest Pets: Humans have been reduce to the status of pets, but anthro's take good care of them. Some breed humans, some teach them tricks, and some just like the company of a speck-sized pet.

Little Secret: Only one mega anthro knows of humanity's existence, and fears that if they get discovered, they will be destroyed.

You have the following choices:

1. Exhibit

2. Human City

3. Littlest Pets

4. Little Secret

5. Your Own Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451587-Minute-Minority