*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Sister's Legs
  2. It worked :-)
  3. hips & legs?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/553822-My-Sisters-Legs
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: to stay like this  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

My Sister's Legs

    by: Ipkiss
Running your hands over your hips again, you can't believe how different it feels. You decide to change into some shorts and see if anyone notices or if they'll just think you shaved your legs. As you start walking toward the stairs you feel your ass swaying back and forth. Your new hips have changed the way you walk!

Wow!

You get to your room and start unbuttoning your pants, which is a lot more difficult than usual. As you struggle with it, the button pops off and falls to the floor. Your hips were just too much for them. You step out of the pants and stand there in your underwear, looking down at your new legs.

You raise one up and let it rest on the bed so you can get a better look. They weren't completely hairless but the hair was nearly invisible to the naked eye. You run your hands along your shin and definitely feel a bit of stubble but not much at all. She must not have shaved for a couple days.

Twisting and turning, you try to see every inch of your new legs. You even have the scar she got when she wrecked her bike 7 years ago, right there on your knee.

Deciding there'd be plenty of time to explore later, you find a pair of black swim trunks and slip them on. The waist band is elastic so you have no problems getting them over your hips. You start to put on your shoes but remember they won't fit you now. You slide into a slightly-too-big sandals and open your door.

You take a deep breath and walk out into the hallway, where you see...

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother, who asks why you shaved your legs

*Noteb*
2. Your sister, who realizes you're switched

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ipkiss (UN: ipkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/553822-My-Sisters-Legs