*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anthology of Interest III
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329347-Futurama-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/453221-Anthology-of-Interest-III
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1329347
Things get fattening for the Planet Express Crew.
Chapter #1

Anthology of Interest III

    by: Gronker
Fry and Leela waited in Farnsworth's laboratory.

"I wonder why the professor called us all over here?" asked Fry

"He probably wants us to test out another of his crackpot inventions." replied Leela, rolling her one eye.

"So where have Bender and Amy gotten to?"

Just then, Bender staggered through the door followed by Amy.

"Hi guys, I was just doing my hair!" Amy said in her ever-cheery voice

"and I got a little ...sidetracked."

Bender belched an impressive array of blue and orange flames.

"Fry!" shouted Leela, putting her hands on her hips "I told you not to leave the shipment of booze out in the corridor!"

Before Fry could come up with a suitably poor excuse, Professor Farnsworth entered the room.

"Good News, everyone!" *groans of apprehension* "I've invented a new version of the What If machine!"

"That old pile of junk?" said Bender " I thought you got rid of it...again!"

Farnsworth ignored him

"Using these virtual reality helmet doohickeys, one of you can take the place of yourself within the visualization just as if you were really there, while the others watch, and guess who gets to try it out!"

The professor was met with an enthusiastic chorus of 'Sure's and 'Why Nots'.

"Well what are we waiting for then?"

Leela, Fry, Amy and Bender put on their respective helmets and braced themselves. The professor threw a lever and the What If machine jerked into life.

"Oh by the way, if you ever want to leave, then merely bend over and touch your toes and say 'Exit', otherwise you may end up trapped....FOREVER!"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Sounds simple enough."

"So who gets the first wish?" asked Leela

"That's a good question!" replied the Professor "-and one easily solved using my other new invention, the four sided coin!"

No one asked, this was the Professor after all.

The Professor took out the four-sided coin, each one bearing the head of a Planet Express member instead of the President and gave it a flip.

It came down-



Now for the big question, who gets the first what if?

You have the following choices:

1. Fry

2. Leela

3. Amy

4. Bender

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gronker (UN: gronk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329347-Futurama-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/453221-Anthology-of-Interest-III