*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/826740-Treat-him-like-a-doggie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Treat him like a doggie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Treat him like a doggie

    by: Unknown
She decided his life would be best spent as a dog. She sat down in a more comfortable chair, with him still on his hands and knees. She crossed her legs over in a very sexy way, especially considering how athletic she was. Naruto noticed she was now in her bare feet, which were rather pretty. He didn't think so now, knowing how they smelled. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her bedroom. "Go fetch my slippers, baka!"

Naruto started to stand up, only for Sakura too grip his hair and slam him back down. "BAKA!!! ON YOUR KNEES UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE!!. CRAWL AND GET THEM!"

Naruto hurried as fast as he could on his hands and knees to Sakura's room. Sakura let out a peal of laughter at how ridiculous he looked. He came back with Sakura's comfortable pink fuzzy slipper in one hand, still on his knees. But when he reached her, she kicked the side of his head. He fell and started whimpering. She leaned over "Naruto, is that the way a doggie carries his mistress's slippers?

Naruto felt more humiliation and turned red as he understood. He crawled back into her room and came out as she wanted, on all fours, head lowers, and his mistress's slippers hanging out of his mouth.

Sakura leaned back and smirked triumphantly.

He came near and placed them down by her feet, and she slipped them inside. She admired them. They were her most comfortable footwear.

Naruto didn't look at his former crush, now master, and was suprised to feel her scratch his head, his eyes watered a little as he realized this was a dog's reward. She then picked his head up and opened his mouth.

Sakura looked him straight in the eye and smiled without any sarcasm and held up a dog biscuit. "Here's a reward, Naruto!."

What struck Naruto the most was that she seemed to actually believe he would enjoy the treat, she was really starting to think of him as a dog. She shoved it in his mouth and left him to chew. He did so, crying a bit. It tasted like rotten plants, with a little raw meat in there. The taste wouldn't leave his mouth. She looked at him brightly, and she thought "I'm sure he'll grow to like it."

Naruto saw her slowly rotating her ankle with her fuzzy slipper so it tickled his chin.

"Alright Naruto...."

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto licks her slippers

2. Fetch?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/826740-Treat-him-like-a-doggie