*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Interrogation
  2. Getting the Funk On!
  3. Let's Get Started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/731959-Interrogation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Shikamaru  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Interrogation

    by: Unknown
"Ah, hello Shikamaru..."

Kakashi waved to the black-haired ninja, before beckoning him into the room. Shikamaru lazily made his way in, hands behind his head as he walked. He wore a look that distinctly said 'I'm bored, and I don't want to be here.'

As he entered the room, he glanced across. It was a sparsely decorated room, plain, bare walls, two chairs, one table, and multiple restraints in one of the two chairs. In said chair, a person sat. He was noticible as a ninja that had recently betrayed the village.

"What a drag..." moaned Shikamaru "I've gotta interrogate this guy?"

Kakashi said nothing, but simply patted Shikamaru's shoulder, and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Shikamaru groaned, and dropped himself down into the chair across the table. He leant back and propped his feet up on the table. Mizi, the traitorous ninja, couldn't help to take note of Shikamaru's size 11 sandals.

Shikamaru leant back in his chair, stretching his toes in his sandals. "Man, they made me walk all the way here from my house... my feet are so tired..."

Mizi bit down on his lip. He had some idea where this was going, and he didn't like it one bit. Shikamaru opened one eye lazily, and peered over at the restrained ninja.

"Here's a fun idea..."

You have the following choices:

1. How about you give my feet a sniff?

2. Let's see how you like my sandal...

3. You don't mind the taste of toes, right?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/731959-Interrogation