*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/716010-Naruto-takes-off-Kibas-sandals-and-licks-h
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Naruto takes off Kiba's sandals and licks his feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto takes off Kiba's sandals and licks h...

    by: Unknown
Naruto began to enjoy his cruel treatment to Kiba as the helpless ninja tasted Naruto's toes. He ruffled Kiba's hair as he did this for a while. He then thinks of an even better idea, and grins widely.

"So Kiba, you enjoying my feet?", Naruto asked grinning.

Kiba could not answer as his mouth was filled with Naruto's disgusting feet, so he nods as he does not want to be tortured even more. His mind races with anger and humiliation.

Naruto then picks up both Kiba's legs and places them on his lap, while keeping his feet on Kiba's red and sweaty face.

"Let's check if your feet are stinkier than mine, Kiba...", said Naruto, with an expression on his face that said everything.

Naruto then slowly takes off Kiba's sandals, keeping in mind that his own feet were being sucked on slowly by the defeated Kiba.

"Wow...", Naruto exclaimed, " your feet are really dirty!"
Naruto took this time to pause at Kiba's black toes and soles and marveled at them. He then slowly sniffed them surprised to find they smelled clean.
Naruto was shocked to see and smell this, having different thoughts about it.

Kiba, thinking quick as a bat, shoved Naruto's feet outta his face, and got to his feet.

"Ha!", Kiba happily said, " No more foot sucking for me!"

Naruto was in a state of shock, and Kiba decided to....


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kill Naruto for humiliating him

*Noteb*
2. Spare Naruto, but humiliate him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/716010-Naruto-takes-off-Kibas-sandals-and-licks-h