*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Temari
  2. Kunoichi Time!
  3. Let's Get Started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/613791-Temari
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Temari  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temari

    by: Unknown
Once again, Temari was absorbed in her book. Anybody who knew her would tell you how she had been reading some ratty old book so diligently that she had neglected her training. However, Temari knew that it was worth it. She was sitting cross-legged at the foot of her bed, wearing some of her old pajamas. The book in her hands was undoubtedly the most terrifying book in the world for males, and the most sought after by females. It told the secret of how women could enslave any men they knew. Anybody who didn't believe her would be shocked at the sight of what was happening in that room.

Temari looked down on the floor at her two brothers, Kankurou and Garra, and smirked at them. "Hurry up boys, I have business to do today!"
"Yes big sister!" The brothers said in unison, not even looking up from their activity.

The Wind Mistress closed her precious book and watched her brothers with a mixture of pride, smugness, and love as she watched her brothers work. Only a week ago they pushed her around, and made her feel inferior. Now, with a little help from her book, they now knelt at her feet, using tiny brushes to apply orange nailpolish to her toenails........

with their mouths.

Anyone who knew them would have been speechless at such a sight, but Temari thankfully decided nobody needed to see this....yet. She wanted more slaves before she went public.

Her book specified that the female foot was the ultimate weapon against males. Using the subtle jutsu and techniques taught in this book, you can bring the strongest man to your feet in a week or less. No exceptions.

She looked down again and saw her sweet little brothers were finished with their pedicure. She pushed them away lightly with her feet and said

"Alright boys......."

You have the following choices:

1. More worshiping Temari

2. Going to Kohona

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/613791-Temari