*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169757-Hinata-yells-at-Sakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: It's Hinata, and she heard about Sakura's plan and is here to stop it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Hinata yells at Sakura

    by: jedsho1234
Sakura opened her door and blinked in surprise when Hinata barged into her room with an angry expression on her face. Truthfully, Sakura expected her visitor to be Ino. She had told Ino of her plan for Naruto and Ino wanted to help Sakura torture Naruto with her feet.

"Hinata?" Sakura asked.

Hinata's eyes landed on Naruto's forehead and she turned around and gave Sakura a dark glare.

"You fucking bitch!"

Sakura's eyes were as wide as saucers. Hinata was notorious for being quiet and soft spoken. She never once expected to hear those words come out of Hinata's mouth, much less directed at her.

"I heard what you planned on doing to Naruto from Ino. I tried to get over here to stop you, but it looks like I was too late." Hinata seethed.

"I eh..." Sakura started awkwardly.

"Haven't you fucked with Naruto enough Sakura? God. You broke his heart daily when we were kids, then you had the GALL to lock him into that stupid promise of a lifetime...which has almost gotten him killed on MULTIPLE occasions. Now this? Now you have to strip his freedom? When all he has ever wanted to do was make you happy?"

"Hinata you..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SAKURA!" Hinata roared furiously. "You may have never wanted Naruto, but I always saw him for what he is- a truly great and special man. I've been in love with him for so long, but I've kept my distance because I knew he loved you, and I knew he would be happiest if he could somehow get you to return his love. So I waited, I waited for him to really try to win your heart..."

"Hinata just let me..."

"But you didn't give him your heart, no. You just fucking stripped him of his freedom and humanity."

"Will you just let me..."

"I'm going to give you a choice Sakura." Hinata interrupted coldly. "You give Naruto to someone who actually cares about him...me. Or I beat the living shit out of you and forcefully take Naruto."

Sakura just gaped at Hinata. She noticed that Naruto was doing the exact same thing. She opened her mouth to offer her reply.

You have the following choices:

1. Bring it on (Naruto is Sakura's!)

2. Fine, take him (Naruto is Hinata's!)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169757-Hinata-yells-at-Sakura