*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. herself
  2. size change gun
  3. Sara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1869663-herself
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

herself

    by: Unknown
Sara said to herself, "I will grow myself taller then change Alex & Janet's sizes!" Sara pointing the gun at herself made sure the gun was set to grow & pulled the trigger. The energy beam struck Sara in the chest causing a wonderful euphoric tingling feeling to through out her entire body as she began grow taller. Sara watched as everything in the living room seemed to grow smaller as she grew taller.
Sara got so lost in the wonderful feeling of growing taller that she forgot to release the trigger. That is until her head bumped into the 12 foot ceiling. Sara immediatly released the trigger ending her growth at 12 feet tall. Sara looked herself over to find her clothes grew with her. Sara noticed not only did her clothes grow with her but the gun also grew to fit her large hands! Sara looked around realizing just how much taller she is! She realized Alex would barely come up to her waist now. Janet would be lower on her. But maybe not for long!
Sara walked around examining the much smaller furniture. Sara sees she would fill up most of the sofa & may not be able to support her increased size. Sara noticed her heavy foot steps caused several things around the room to shake. Sara notices the time & realizes Alex could be home any time.
Sara thinks to herself, "It's time to shrink Alex down to size. But first I should grow Janet 3 to 4 feet taller. Alex may try to run as soon as he sees me with the shrink ray. Janet wouldn't be able to stop him at her current size.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sara grows Janet 2 feet taller!

2. Sara grows Janet 4 feet taller!

*Noteb*
3. Alex comes home before she can grow Janet!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1869663-herself