*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Choice
  2. Neutral Races
  3. Races
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/435329-Character-Choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1304219
The twelve races of the world fight for power, and survival.
This choice: High Man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Character Choice

    by: Wenston
There are four characters to choose from:

Caspar the Pious - he is one of the most well known of the High Men due to his recent endeavors into magic and science, which goes against the faith of the High Men. Lately, his belief in the gods has been slipping and he finds himself not knowing what side of the war to help.

Isabelle the Serene - unlike the rest of her race, she was turned into a High Man by Namru the Foresaken, who did so to save her life during a time of plague. Namru is her brother, but she harbors no love for him. She goes against the gods, yet the magic Namru used to turn her is still strong, and the gods have yet to abandon the hold she has on them. She has an attraction to the Dark Elves.

Namru the Foresaken - foresaken by his people after turning his sister, Isabelle the Serene into a High Man to save her life, Namru is now exiled to the ancient city of Advent, where he wanders its ruins in search of answers to his own confusion. It is questioned why the gods still hold him in their favor.

Unwar the High - the eldest of the remaining High Men, he was one of the first to be turned. After his many long years of life, he has become a bit eccentric. His favor with the gods is slipping, but they still hold on to him in the hopes he will redeem himself and help in the war.

You have the following choices:

1. Be Caspar or Isabelle

2. Be Namru or Unwar

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wenston (UN: wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wenston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/435329-Character-Choice