*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Choice
  2. Neutral Races
  3. Races
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/434836-Character-Choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1304219
The twelve races of the world fight for power, and survival.
This choice: Azrac  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Character Choice

    by: Wenston
There are five Azrac characters to choose from:

Azrac the Gold - he is the leader of the Azracs. He leads his people in their worship of the Sun God. He is a strict follower of tradition and rules and frowns upon outsiders to his race.

Karum the Mighty - he is second in command to Azrac the Gold. He is a strong warrior and extremely smart. He is more accepting of outsiders and often times wonders about their connection to the Sun God.

Katar the Gladiator - he is strong, massive in stature and is an arena pit fighter in the Azrac city. He has yet to be beaten.

Sha'rah Sundance - She is very strong in her faith of the Sun God, yet she questions Azrac the Gold's view on outsiders. She is lively and wants to explore, but knows it would go against the word of the Sun God.

Vn'nih the Odd - He is cooky and brave but is naive about the world outside the Azrac city. Unlike his brethern, his faith in the Sun God is lacking and he craves to leave the city.

You have the following choices:

1. Azrac, Karum or Katar

2. Sha'rah or Vn'nih

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wenston (UN: wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wenston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/434836-Character-Choice