*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Huge Sister
  2. At Home
  3. Magic Shop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450574-Huge-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Huge Sister

    by: Unknown
You realise that an hour and a half has passed. You head into the kitche and the fridge door. You look inside for it and realise to your horror, the bottle is gone. You rush all over the house looking for it. You head into your sisters room and you see her uncapping the bottle. " NOOOO!!" you scream. She looks at you. " I bought that drink. Its mine. Give it to me." " No. I think 'll drink it , one day I'll be much taller than you, like say perhaps 300 feet tall ." she said as she drank it. . " You bitch! How could you drink it! It was mine ." you say as you scold her. You then realise nothing is happening to her, you think may be you had been conned by the guy, silly you.
You leave the room and decide to go for your part time job. You shower and head out towards the library. You worked there for a small fee. The library was unique was that it was in at the top of a 20 storey shopping centre, the first of its kind and it was performing well. The library was at the top storey and you had a part time job there. You signed in and was assigned a job stacking the books returned. You began stacking the books by a window when suddenly the sunlight was blocked out. You look up and notive something brown. It resembled a nipple. Wait a minute, it was a nipple. It was attached to a breast which was attached to a chest which was attached to a body. The body bent down and you saw a face. The face of your sister. Her eye alone was the same size as you. " Hi there little brother, I see you noticed me.' she said, noticing your look of shock on your face. " Don't be so shocked , you knew what the drink did, didn't you." she said. " I see your friends are running out of the mall to stare at my pussy. Well, since you love it let me show you guys something real nice. She picked up a guy and stuffed him inside , moaning whilst her hand was inside, stopping he was in there. " Theres room for more "she said. Most of the guys by now were driving away in their cars, she turned to look at you. " I see your scared, don't think your safe in there. No ones in there, they all ran away after seeing me." You realise she was right, everyone had ran away after seeing her.
You decide to make a run for it." I see your running. I'll play too. Catch you if I can." Do you succeed?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/450574-Huge-Sister