*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You overpower her.
  2. No
  3. Shopping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/523933-You-overpower-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: You overpower her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

You overpower her.

    by: Unknown

You try to overpower her but she is too strong and pins you to the ground. She shoves her mammoth breasts in your face to hurt you, " It was just yesterday that you could hurt me like this but no more little John." said Jenny.

Your under alot of pressure when suddenly Jenny falls on top of you. You feel something push her off you and you realise its the guy from the store who sold you the potion, he was carrying a bat. " Come on, get the potion and dump it away before she wakes up." said Bob.

You pick the bottle from her breasts and dump it down the drain, where it could no more harm. " Lets go." he says motioning for the both of you to leave the house. You follow him, he seemed to be the only guy who could stop a gigantic Jenny.

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny POVs

2. Your POV.( Point of view)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/523933-You-overpower-her