*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Second thought.
  2. Watch
  3. Magic Shop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/490136-Second-thought
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: She waits until she gets home where John is(you)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Second thought.

    by: oops
Before going home Jenny thought about what her brother have bought and wondered what it was. She walked back into the store and she asked the guy "Say, my brother came in just before me and bought something from you, care to tell me what it was?" hoping he would tell her.

"Oh he just bought a potion to make himself taller, just like you" he reply.. "Humf.." .. "But his is different than yours" he add.. "Oh, how so?" Jenny ask.. "Well his need to be cold to work, afterward, he has to think about what height he wants to be then drink it, you can imagine the rest" he explain.. "Interesting, do you have any other potion like the one you sold to my brother?".. "Sorry, it was our last in stock" .. "I see, well thanks anyway" and walked outside.

"So my brother wants to grow too eh" Jenny said to herself "I'll show him who's really going to grow around here" and started walking back home.

You have the following choices:

1. Grow at home.

*Noteb*
2. Grow while walking back.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oops (UN: zaibach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/490136-Second-thought